I made a really delicious chocolate ganache cake that was sandwiched with ganache cream with almonds on a chocolate sheet
and beautifully decorated with strawberries!
It takes a little time to make, but it is pretty and really delicious.
40g White chocolate
60g Dark chocolate
Choco pen (white, dark)
150g Dark chocolate
150g Hot Fresh cream
50g Almond Slice
Chocolate sponge cake sheet (Recipe : https://youtu.be/HkBzJRs8uS0)
Ganache (chocolate 50g+fresh cream 50g)
1. Melt white chocolate and dark chocolate, then apply it to strawberries.
2. Sprinkle chopped almonds on the strawberries dipped in dark chocolate.
3. Decorate strawberries with dark chocolate with white chocolate pen.
4. Decorate strawberries with white chocolate with dark chocolate pen.
5. Apply oligosaccharide to strawberries and sprinkle sprinkles to decorate.
6. Put dark chocolate and hot whipped cream in a bowl and mix, then add butter and mix.
7. Add the almond slices, mix and cool.
8. Apply ganache cream flat on the chocolate sheet cut into rectangles, and then put another sheet on it. Repeat 2 more times.
9. Sprinkle ganache on the top and set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
10. Cut the edge thinly and cut it into the desired shape.
11. Raise the strawberry.