I made cupcakes with soft and sweet Oreo cream on chocolate muffins with Oreos hidden!
Muffins, cream, and decorations all use Oreo, so you can fully enjoy the taste of Oreo.
It’s really delicious to eat a moist muffin, soft cream, and crispy cookies together.
58g Melted butter
1ts Vanilla extract
60g Sour Cream
50g Cake flour
25g Cocoa powder
1/2ts Baking powder
1/8ts Baking soda
25g oreo crumbs
150g Whipped cream (+ 30g sugar)
200g Cream cheese
20g Oreo Powder
1. Put eggs in a bowl and beat gently, then add sugar and mix.
2. Add melted butter, vanilla extract and sour cream and mix.
3. Sift in the soft flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda and mix, then add crushed Oreo and mix.
4. Put a little dough in the mold, put the Oreo on it, put about 2/3 of the dough on it, bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes and cool.
5. Add cream cheese and Oreo powder to whipped cream and whip until creamy.
6. Squeeze cream on the cooled muffins and garnish with sprinkles and Oreos.