I made a cheesecake with sweet Oreos! Soft cheesecake and crunchy and sweet Oreos go really well together! The Oreo inside the cheesecake was soft and the Oreo on top was crispy, so I could feel a different texture. Cheesecake tastes even better if you put it in the refrigerator for more than 4 hours.
▶Frame size: 15cm.
80g Crushed oreo
25g Melted butter
400g Cream cheese
50g Plain Yogurt
1/2ts Vanilla extract
10 Oreo (decorative)
1. Mix Oreo powder with melted butter, lay flat on the bottom of the oven pan, and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
2. Put cream cheese in a bowl and loosen it gently, then add sugar, plain yogurt, and vanilla extract and mix.
3. Add eggs one at a time and mix.
4. Put the crushed Oreos in the oven pan, pour the dough over it and bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 40 minutes.
5. Put it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
6. Garnish with whipped cream and Oreos.