I made a double chocolate cake with chocolate roll cake rolled up with white chocolate cream.
You can feel two chocolate flavors by applying white chocolate cream on the inside and icing with ganache cream on the outside.
It’s a roll cake citrus, it’s a bit chewy and fluffy, and it’s white chocolate cream, so the color combination is pretty
If you make it upright and cut it, you will get an interesting cross section.
When making white chocolate cream, if the temperature is not cold and whipping does not work well, put it on ice water and whip it well.
Cream made with dark chocolate applied on the outside can be easily made without whipped separately, but if you put it in the refrigerator for a long time, it becomes too hard, so I think I have to put it in for about 10 minutes and check the viscosity before using it.
It seems to be a simple but unique cake.
3 Egg yolks
25g Vegetable oil
3g Vanilla extract
40g Cake flour
10g Cocoa powder
2g Baking powder
3 Egg whites
150g White couverture chocolate
50g Heavy cream
100g Heavy cream
120g Dark couverture chocolate
100g Heavy cream
50g Unsalted butter
15g Starch syrup
1. Add sugar and salt to the egg yolk and mix, add milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
2. Sift the soft flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix.
3. While whipping the egg whites, when a big bubble comes up, divide the sugar into 3 times and whip to make a meringue with a soft horn. Pour a little in the chocolate dough and mix.
4. Pour the mixed dough into the meringue, mix evenly, pour into a mold, flatten, and bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 18 minutes.
5. Knead the sheet again in the same way, bake the sheet, cut out all the edges, divide into 3 equal parts about 6cm high, and cut both ends obliquely.
6. Add fresh cream (50g) to the white covertcher chocolate, melt it in a microwave for 30 seconds, and mix.
7. Whipped cold fresh cream (100g), and when bubbles start to rise, pour melted chocolate and whip to make cream.
8. Apply cream to the sheet, roll one sheet, overlap the other sheet, roll it twice more, and place it on a plate.
9. Roll over the remaining sheets, wrap them with wrap, and harden in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
10. Dark Coverture Put fresh cream in chocolate, turn it in a microwave for 1 minute to melt it, add unsalted butter and starch syrup, mix, and harden in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
11. Mix the hardened cream once and apply it all over the cake.