I made a sweet cake filled with peaches! Icing it with cream of three colors on the outside gives it a lovely feeling. It’s summer, so it’s not easy to make a whipped cream cake because the cream melts. The soft sheets and the refreshingly chewy peaches go well together, so it’s really delicious.
▶Amount of 7 sheets
170g Plain floating
10 Cocoa powder
7g Baking powder
25g Melted butter
Cherry, Blueberry, Raspberry
1. Beat eggs in a bowl, then add sugar and salt and mix.
2. Sift the soft flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix, then add melted butter and mix.
3. Put the pan on low heat, grease it with cooking oil and put the dough on it.
4. When bubbles rise, turn over and cook a little more.
5. Stack the pancakes on a plate and spread melted chocolate on top.
6. Garnish with cherry, blueberry, raspberry and apple mint, and sprinkle with agave syrup and powdered sugar.