In the warm spring, we made a pretty cookie shoe that looks like a cherry blossom!
I think it’s good to make these days when the spring breeze blows with cherry blossoms~
Crispy cookies and sugar filled with strawberry cream are really delicious.
38g Cake flour
Red food coloring
36g Cake flour
170g whipped cream (+10g sugar, 30g Strawberry puree)
30g whipped cream for decoration (+5g sugar)
1. (Biscuit) Stir butter until it softens. Add sugar and mix.
2. Stir in flour and mix, Add red food coloring and mix to make light pink.
3. then flatten and pour in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. (Choux) Put the water + milk + butter + salt in the pan, boil until the butter is completely melted and then get out of the fire.
5. Add sifted flour, Cook on low heat, stirring until a thin coat forms on the pot.
6. Add egg and mix well.
7. Squeeze choux pastry on oven pan, put the biscuit dough on the choux.
8. Bake in a 20~22minutes for 180 degree preheated oven.
9. Fill the choux with strawberry cream.
10. Decorate with fresh cream and sprinkle.