I made a milk tea crepe cake with a good scent of earl gray milk tea.
The milk tea is used to make custard cream and the earl gray powder is put in milk for the crepe dough, so the flavor is really good and it is delicious.
When I put in a lot of milk tea custard cream, the cream was sticky and wrapped in my mouth so it was more delicious.
Half of the crepe made a hole in the middle and put tapioca pearls in it, but when I eat it together, the chewy texture adds to the texture.
I gave a natural pattern on the outside and decorated it neatly on the top, but I think it goes well with milk tea.
If you want to eat the tapioca pearl chewy, it is better to eat it right away.
Among the crepe cakes I made, the milk tea crepe I made was the most delicious to my taste.
400ml Hot milk tea
3g Earl grey powder
4 Egg yolks
30g Corn starch
a pinch of Salt
210g Cake flour
500ml Hot milk
5g Earl grey powder
70g Melted unsalted butter
300g Whipped cream (+30g sugar)
1. Add Earl Gray powder to hot milk tea and mix.
2. Add sugar to egg yolk and mix, add corn starch and mix, then pour hot milk tea little by little and mix.
3. Stir over low heat and heat until thick, transfer to another bowl, cover with wrap, and cool at room temperature, then cool in a refrigerator.
4. Add sugar and salt to the egg, mix, sift the soft flour, add Earl Gray powder, and add 100ml of our milk.
5. Add all the remaining milk, mix, add the melted unsalted butter, and mix. Filter through a sieve and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
6. Put the pan over low heat, apply cooking oil, pour the dough, spread it out, and turn it over when air bubbles come up, cook it slightly, and take it out of the pan.
7. Repeatedly bake, cool, and cut into a 15cm frame, and cut half of the middle into a circular frame.
8. Add sugar and dilute whipped cream, sift the custard cream and mix to make cream.
9. Repeatedly stack the crepe and cream in the mold, and repeat the crepe with a hole in the top. Add the tapioca pearl mixed with the cream in the middle and harden in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
10. Remove the frame, apply the cream as a whole, make a shape naturally on the side, squeeze the cream with Montblanc pods on the top, and decorate with tapioca pearls.