I made a cake by pouring chocolate cream and ganache on a chocolate sheet!
From the outside to the inside, it’s all filled with chocolate, so you can feel the taste of rich and sweet chocolate~
It’s a cake full of chocolate~^^
-Chocolate sponge cake sheet:
4 Egg white
4 Egg yolk
40g Melted butter
1/2ts Vanilla extract
95g Cake flour
15g Cocoa powder
1/2ts Baking powder
150g Hot fresh cream
30g Corn syrup
150g Whipped cream
1. (Cake sheet) Put egg white in bowl and whip it. When big bubble comes up, divide sugar into three and whip to make meringue.
2. Put the egg yolk in the another bowl and loosen it. Then add melted butter, milk and vanilla extract and mix.
3. Add 1/3 of the meringue and mix.
4. Add Sift cake flour,cocoa powder,baking powder and mix, Add the remaining meringues and mix.
5. Pour into an oven pan and remove the air bubbles and bake in a 170 degree preheated oven for 40~45 minutes.
6. (Ganache) Put chocolate and hot cream in bowl and mix until chocolate is completely melted. Add corn syrup and mix.
7. Put half of the ganache in another bowl and let it cool down.
8. Add the cooled ganache to whipped cream and mix.
9. Place the cake sheet on the cake board, sprinkle with sugar syrup, and apply the chocolate cream flatten. Repeat one more time.
10. Place the last cake sheet and sprinkle sugar syrup.
11. Apply cream on the top and sides smoothly and 1 hour in the refrigerator.
12. Pour the remaining ganache on the cake and coat it.
13. Sprinkle decorative chocolate on top.