I made a rose apple pie filled with fragrant and delicious apples!
The pie with a pretty flower is very tasty and pretty^^
The apple is sliced thinly, so it feels softer if it is slightly transparent.
It was really delicious with the flavor of apples and crispy tart sheets!
Tart sheet – 12cm (Recipe: https://youtu.be/htjOpE_7m-c)
1/2ts Lemon juice
1/8ts Cinnamon Powder
15g Lemon juice
Cinnamon powder a little
1. Cut apples into small cubes.
2. Put apple, sugar, lemon juice in the pot, boil it and put in cinnamon powder and boil down.
3. Slice an apple thinly.
4. Add a sliced apple, lemon juice (15g) and water (50g) to the bowl and turn on the microwave for about 2 minutes.
5. Put on a kitchen towel to remove water.
6. Put the poached apple on the baked tart sheet and put the Overlap the apples.
7. Roll the apples and make the flower shape and put in the tart.
8. Add water, sugar and cinnamon powder to the pot and boil until thick.
9. put syrup on the pie.