Soft and sweet chocolate mousse cream and sponge cake sheet. I made chocolate mousse cake with Oreo wafers! It’s not just a soft mousse cream cake, but it contains crispy Oreo wafers, so the cut section looks pretty and tastes even better. The chocolate mousse cream is also soft and sweet, so it’s really delicious, and the crunchy sound I make when I eat it makes me happy.
▶frame: 16.5cm x 4.5cm.
100g Milk chocolate
60g Dark chocolate
60ml Hot Fresh cream
4g Leaf gelatine
1/4ts Vanilla extract
200ml Whipped Cream
Chocolate sponge cake sheet
(Recipe : https://youtu.be/HkBzJRs8uS0)
6 Oreo Wafer
Ganache (chocolate 75g+fresh cream 75g)
1. Pour hot cream into the chocolate and mix.
2. Add the gelatin and vanilla extract and mix.
3. Add the chocolate mixture to the whipped cream and mix.
4. Put a sponge cake sheet in a mousse frame, sprinkle chocolate on top, and put Oreo wafer on it.
5. Pour the chocolate mousse, fill it flat, and let it harden for about 1 hour in the fridge.
6. Pour ganache over the firm mousse, flatten it, and let it harden for about 1 hour in the fridge.